<3 Starlight

Tuesday, September 9, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWIN BROTHER ! You are the best and my only god brother in my life yep yep. and you will always be!!!!!! (: i miss the times when we go town, sentosa, overnight at east coast park in a small little tent together with ira maya and clarence lee. =D love you guys so much. hahaa (: wish you good luck and study harddddd alright!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN T'NG WEI ZHI aka bitch. LOL. =X hmmmm, thanks for being there for me when i am down, thanks for all your good advices, thanks for being always there for me to make me laugh in class and many more hahaha. =D jia you for mid course okay! stop skipping sch. LOL. I KNOW YOU ARE SMARTTT but pleaseeeeeeee study hard. =X


Happy birthday NADIAH horny girl. =D the little pretty babe who is always have this pretty smile on her face to cheer others up ! you are a good hockey forward player! do your best in everything yep yep! =D study hard for mid course!


Happy birthday IVIN (: idk what to say cause i dont really know him, but good luck in everything =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home