<3 Starlight

Thursday, November 27, 2008

1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags backs!

10 KNOWN FACTS ABT ME:
1. Well, i can be the most sarcastic person on earth.

2. I can read your mind =)

3. I hate chocolates except dark choco.

4. I have a huge debt to someone that i can never repay.

5. I love stars.

6. I love reading books, novels.

7. I believe in god.

8. HMMM, im 161cm tall, 49kg. LOL.

9. I am single.

10. I'm going to be hiphop/B-girl dancer! LOLOLOL. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home