<3 Starlight

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY CHLOE CHAN aka my dearest! :D


Chloe !!! :D

Clarice, chloe,me !
Taken on 9th aug. At the forbidden city !! :D its a pub at clark quay! =D


This was taken on 8th aug, her bbq birthday party !! the inline skaters - both Slalomers and Sliders! :D



KC, Glenn, Chloe, me, nicolette, weijing, daniel, chris, gabriel


Ice skaters- Yangsing, chloe, me, daniel,andrew, lijie. without joey =(



Inline skaters!


Whats gabriel doing with chloe's head. ?


Inline!!!

ICE SKATERS =D this time with joey around (:


Chloe, me, joey, yangsing =D E.L.M.O
Chloe's bbq party on 8th aug was really a blast! HAD LOTS OF FUN :DD Not gonna elaborate more because i need to rush my work :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home