<3 Starlight

Saturday, September 13, 2008

thank you for being there for me =)
thank you for your warmth hugs you have given me
thank you for all the sweet memories
thank you for giving me a chance to be with you from 010907
thank you for being understanding at times
thank you for beng my guardian angel
thank you for bringing me to all those places ive never been before in singapore
thank you for all those inspiring words you have given me

daniel, jia you for your upcoming exams and train hard to get into zenearth singapore in line skating team =D you can do it ! haha, dont disappoint your friends and family okie ! i always looked up upon you as an inspiration to skate and to dance. =) take good care of your family esp your brother okay, they need you (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home