<3 Starlight

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OK this is my love seahhui kissing some cute toys. hahaha. it was fun going out with her yesterday =) esp the neoprints ! XD


Ice skaters. Last saturday.


Jurong rink closed on 15/10/08 for olympic sized ice rink. this is the last time..


Joey chloe alexis me. =D

I went ice je ice rink together with winston from school for the last time today. and i swear it was really really fun to be there even though i didnt skate. the rink is closed for the construction of olympic sized rink. i dont know how long wil it be but it will be sweet and bitter memories to me. i will miss every single part of ice rink and of course the memories there with my friends, they are really part of my life.. =) it was quite sad to leave the rink today. everyone was happy and i saw lots of my friends today.. I guess everyone has to move on and i guess everything will change from today onwards yeah? hahaha. all the best my friends. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home