<3 Starlight

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Promotional exams are going to end sooon, like next monday is my last paper - Chemistry H2. i hope i dont disappoint myself. all my h1 subjects were quite okay, today was physics and maths my two most important H2 subjects. physics was a bit tough though, and i am able to do maths today yahhhooo ! thank GOD MAN ! =D it was a tiring day everything ended like about 5 plus pm, after sch accompanied my besties darren and sam to some place to watch them play basketball =/ lol okay i think it was quite interesting. hahaha.

okay shit, i am sooooo freaking tired. gotta go sleep, tml start studying again. after midcourse is PROJECT WORK AND A LEVEL CHINESE PAPERS! Wtf. i am very very very busy and its really bothering me. having insomia nowadays because of these exams. *prays to god that i will PROMOTE TO jC2 and of course I want SEAHHUI my love, darren and samuel to pleaseeeeeeee study hard and dont retain pls, darren we promise that if one retain all quit sch together right! anyway i believe in my friends! =D you all smarter than me lah hor. haha. okay, i gotta go sleeeeeep. GOOD night =D GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE TAKING EXAMS ! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home