<3 Starlight

Friday, September 19, 2008

thank you rachel kass meixi for being best friends for 4 years already! =D love you girls so much hehehe.

thank you edwin clarence ira maya for being such wonderful friends, you guys are really really great, people that i can never forget in my life =) bestfriends are meant to be forever yeah? haha, i miss you guys so much, our bond will be strong =D

thank you daniel for those sweet and bitter memories you have given me. ( i wrote one whole post of thank you for you already. LOL. )

thank you lijie stupid cat for giving me so much advices and comforting me always, you are really amazing =D hehe, someone's birthday is around the corner *whistles*

thank you abz for being my bestie, my listener, my advicer =D study hard in university okay!

thank you angel for being my listener at times too =D you are my only god sister i have in my life, dont make me worry about you okay.. choose your soulmate wisely.

thank you daryl chong for being my bestie(: , and all my seniors in batch 1988 i have known =) yeewee, eileen, zhiwei, mingkai, etc for those memories in secondary sch =D

thank you chloe for being my dearest! i'm always here to listen you alright, take good care of yourself, i always worry about you you you. LOL. =D

thank you seahhui :D for being my lovee, my sunshine, my closee buddy in sch! XD see you soon okay! must go shopping tgt! LOL.

thank you samuel and darren for being there for me without fail, to be able to understand me so well, cheer me up when i am super fucking down, thanks guys.. =D study hard for midcourse lah people.

thank you my girlfriends in 2e4`o5 for being such fun loving girls in sch always, keep in touch ! XD

thank you my guyfriends in 2e4`o5 for being such corny,humourous, crazy people in school esp darrick, thanks for all those chalet and outings you have organized ! (: good luck guys!

thank you 4e3`o7 for being such a mischevious and fun loving class , i loved you guys soo much hahaha. =D

thank you all the hockey skaters i have known, =) you guys are really dear to me, i cant bear to leave the rink too, but its closing soon.. =( i am sure we will be keeping in touch, good luck everyone =) love you guys!

and of course, i love o812D too ! =D =D i am sure everybody will promote up to JC2 (:

I love my hockey team too =D we will do well in A div i am sure ! XD train hard girls !

there are so many people i wanna thank, to all my friends =)

thank you to those people who have hurt me before, and those people i have hated til now, you guys have made me become stronger , and in fact colder too. =)

thank you god for being able to know them (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home