<3 Starlight

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you.

1. well, ever since young i hate milky chocolates, but not dark chocolates. ironic eh ? hahaha. most teens and kids loved chocolates and my friends always say that i am weird.

2. during june this year, i sat on pee. well i didnt LOOK at the seat properly then i just sat down like that because i was too tired? anyway it was in the mrt train. ridiculous right? i cant believe some people are just so inconsiderate. ok i know its disgusting so STOP laughing !!! LOL.

3. During secondary 4, i have actually cursed clarence lee my best friend in the public. the sentence was " i hope you will never ejaculate again. " and everybody heard it i think. =X

4. alright i remember when i was really really young, my family and my cousins celebrated chinese new year. me and my cousins will find snails and burn them with candles and fireworks. elgin my cousin will put salt on to the snail and we will all stare at it. =x * i know you guys must be thinking joyce is such a saddist * lol !!

5. I love being solitary esp in bus rides and mrt rides. =D I'll just listen to my ipod, thinking and imagining things.. feels a lot peaceful i guess.

6. two years ago, i actually forgot to take off my guard for my skating boots and i just stepped into the ice skating rink. and you know what happens next, i fell down HARD on my butt. all the other hockey skaters stared at me, yujun was screaming HEY YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OFF YOUR GUARDS ! *alright stop giggling readers*

7. I am scared of flying insects. that includes butterflies, dragonflies, moths. but i am not afraid of roaches, lizards, spiders, i dont mind crawling insects. i just hate flying ones. eeew. hahaha. i used to pick up a cockroach with its feelers and throw them into bins. =X

8. in 2007, i saw a couple having sex at sentosa. you know when you cross the bridge from palawan ? it was really dark at night, we went sentosa to chill out, but unfortunately we saw that couple doing it at a small pavillion. i kinda regretted that we didnt run there and shout at them. LOL.

9. when i was very young, i will always remember the day my father slapped me hard enough that i fell to the floor when i was eating my dinner.

10. guess what, i was in choir in primary school and secondary school ! hahahaha. dont laugh okay. but im in innova hockey team now yeah!! then i quit choir in sec 2 because i lost interest in that cca.

11. I can be the most sarcastic and hard hearted person in the world if you were to offend me. =) i dont give any chances to superficial people.

12. OH OH ! it was years ago i remember when i was cycling in east coast park with my friends, some bird dropped its shit onto my arm when i was on my bike. i felt ............ disgusted totally.

13. early this year i sat on daffy's motorbike from bt gombak to andrew's place. and it was my first time riding OMG. i thought i almost died on the way there seriously. x.X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home