<3 Starlight

Thursday, June 18, 2009

OOOH LALA. Skated @ Esplanade today with - daniel,chloe,weijing,glen,clement!

I went to meet chloe at fun nan IT mall, then set off to esplanade linkway to skate. as usual we placed cones and started slaloming. after a few hours, there were two policemen who approached us and they told us that we have to keep our cones because the cones were obstructing the way. then they wanted our IC.

Oh my god, at first we were damn stunned. our cones werent in the way of the passer-bys. unless some people complained about us to the police. lol. but in the end we still packed up and went off. ZZZZ. spoilt my day completely. i wanted to skate more and learn more moves like fan volte, mexican etc.. :X but too bad we had to go off.

I have only one week plus left to my prelim 1 exams. and i am seriously studying very hard for every subject !! :X study hard my friends! jia you! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home