<3 Starlight

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I went to watch ANGELS AND DEMONS ytd night! Okay its a goood show, but to me its a bit disappointing if you guys read the book. A lot of scenes have been cut off. but overall i will rate this movie 7/10. The movie is a bit confusing though, just have to twist a little bit of your mind to get it. hahaha.

My buddy sylvester called me in the middle of the night 'crying' to me that his girlfriend is gonna dump him. zzzz. then he went drinking with eddie. eddie called me too and we talked over the phone about his relationship with sapphire, i guess things really do change. but anyway, i just want to say live life positively and move on with life instead of crying over spilled milk.

anyway, today daniel is going to help me make markings at the carpark near to my place for slaloming and to test skate. hahahaha, my dearest chloe is meeting us too :DD i guess i wont be skating tonight because i think i will tire myself out on monday's A level physics practical. I studied for both my A level physics and chem practical already! :D Mission accomplished. Im so gonna do well for my A levels. =D hehehe.

study hard people !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home