<3 Starlight

Friday, May 1, 2009

I had so much fun today, because today is labour day! :D oh my gosh, had tuition early in the morning for econs =X Today is my grandmother's birthday, so rushed off from home to celebrate her birthday at pheonix restaurant at liang's court with my family and my relatives. Had lots of good food there and kinda enjoyed myself. =D




At night went to meet up with ira maya at jurong east mrt station, then went ahead to meet edwin and his friend alfred at Raffles place :D i haven beeen seeing my besties for such a long time because of time contrains and we all seems to be so busy in different schools =(



alright, we went TIMBRE - its a famous pub opposite the fullerton hotel, ok for your info, IC check is required so be prepared. hahaha. if you guys are wondering how i went in, ask me personally. =D anyway, thier drinks range from 10-22 dollars, the ambience is quite romantic and there are also performances going on. so its a recommended place to go :D

Here are the drinks we ordered, and we had a seafood platter too =D


Screaming orgasm - Edwin said "can i have a screaming organism? " to the service person when this drink's name is supposed to be screaming orgasm. Ira wanted this drink but actually it didnt taste as nice though.


Strawberry margarita - Ira ordered this too.



Lychee martini - i ordered this =D

Besides this i also ordered mango mojito but i didnt take a pic of it =X
Opps, anyway, clarence came at 930 pm or so, then we chatted and took pictures together as usual, then went home because clarence had curfew. =_= ok now for the pictures :D

Clarence and me (:


Clarence and edwin =D

Ira maya and edwin brother :D


Clarence, me, ira, edwin =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home