<3 Starlight

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I spent my last saturday with the je ice hockey skaters once again :D WITH - YANGSING, CHLOE,, DANIEL, ANDREW, MANGO, AND DANIEL'S INLINE SKATER FRIEND GABRIEL :D

HAHA ! I miss them so much, ever since i entered jc i hardly spend my time with my precious skaters. =D hahaha. after my block test then slacked a bit. LOL.

Kallang rink is still as strict as ever, we only skated for 2 hrs there. but we had lots of fun together LOL yangsing chloe and me were camwhoring on ice and in the toilet. got back my feeling on skating, tried to learn more tricks from andrew. :D Actually i think we spent most of our time taking pictures together than skating at kallang! HAHA. Couldn't resist. hahaha.

After ice skating, we went all the way to east coast park to get my inline seba high delux skates. So sweet of them to accompany me all the way to ecp. =D hahaha. but in the end i just tested my size of my skates, gabriel said he could get me a lower priced one. soooo yeah, ate burger king and watched gabriel and the other inline skaters skate awhile then we all went home by bus! LOLs! It was a super long way home, chatted quite a lot with andrew and yangsing :D didnt know time passes so fast when i am with them.. Late night went supper with chloe then went home!

okie now for the pictures :D


Yangsing, chloe, ME :D

Daniel, Chloe, Me ( daniel is a joker. LOL. )

Clockwise - Mango, Gabriel, Andrew, daniel, chloe, me :D




Dearest chloe :D




Group pictures !!!!!!

Yang sing, daniel, me :D



ON ICE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home