<3 Starlight

Thursday, March 19, 2009

2e4`o5 outing at vivo city.


Met rachel best friend at 530 pm, met up with my secondary sch friends :DD darrick, adeline, shuyee, kwoonhang,zhixian,wenjie,herman,michael, fulong,kelvin,zhenghang,olivia,eimonison,terry.. !! i miss all of them so much :D toook lots of photos and we had dinner at vivo. chatted and laughed as usual at the rooftop til 10 plus. hahaha, ok now for the photos okie!


My best friend forever :D



Thats my bestie, HERMAN TAN ! LOL. i still remembered we went shopping tgt for grad night clothes and we walked almost the whole singapore for clothes! haha!


Love you rachel :DD


Me Adeline rachel :D
Darrick !!

Olivia, zhixian, me, rachel :D

2e4`o5 rocks my life...our bond lasts forever :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home