<3 Starlight

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND FRIENDSHIP DAY !

ok fine, since i haven updated for so freaking long, i am updating for the sake of my readers. SORRY FOR THE inactive blog LOL, because nowdays i am kinda busy with my work. I went to town with edwin and clarence my besties at night to get presents for valentines day and sylvester's 21st birthday present, and i went to search for a nice new wallet. I am getting a headpotter one soon as my current Agnes B wallet is already not usable. the zip of my wallet came off. __ sighhh.

So what did i do during V. day? Early in the morning i had to wake up and go date with my hockey mates with my hockey stick. HAHA ! We had a friendly match with JJC girls and yes we won the match :D good job girls, thumbs up to jjc girls too ! guys match with victorian sch was a draw, but it was a good game. =D I recieved many many presents and sweets from my hockey girls !
After my match, rushed down to O school for breakdance. We did full routine for breaking, i couldnt get the pace right, got to really practise for it. After everything, went marina barrage for sightseeing, in case you guys don't know what is it, its a dam built across the Marina channel forming singapore's first reservior in the city. More information and pictures : http://www.pub.gov.sg/Marina/Pages/default.aspx

Late at night went to eat supper with chloe daniel junhao, went to find daffy and maggie to chat ! Reached home at about 1 am plus. dead tired. but valentines was fun being with my friends :D

I miss chloechanlilin. :D hahaha! wanted to go find her today but due to extreme workload i decided to stay at home and finish them off. okie update next time !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home