<3 Starlight

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HELLO, today is the first day of 2009! 2008 marks the end of jc 1 life in innova, and it has truly been an awesome and remarkable year. i've lost and gained so many things in 2008, be it friends, special ones. ive learnt many things and experienced a lot in 2008, happy, sad, bitter memories, i'll always remember them in my heart (: although jc life was really tough and i couldnt really get used to the new environment.. ive made many new friends, friends who motivate me to study and to be in innova junior college every single working day, i also got to understand more of my hockey mates, i realised they were really a great bunch of girls =) i miss my bunch of secondary school friends too =D and the royalists, the ice skaters, they rock my life so much =D

thanks to many many friends who has made my life wonderful and amazing (: i will be looking forward to year 2009, a year to work hard and score well for A levels next year, to get into my dream university and course. and of course, i will want to dance well by the end of 2009. =) I will also train hard for hockey for A division too. =D

happy new year !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home