<3 Starlight

Monday, December 29, 2008

GENTING/PENANG/KL TRIP ! MERRY CHRISTMAS !

I went m'sia with my family during christmas =D alright genting was like the best place ever, me and my cousins played like crazy in the outdoor theme park. we played almost all the thrilling rides like roller coasters esp corkscreww.. i went up corkscrew twice and it rocks man ! hahaha. but i still think japan's rollercoaster is much more scarier than this. wheeee overall the theme park is really fun, good to scream your heart out. hahaha =) penang and KL were pretty much boring, i bought things and presents for my friends in singapore hahaha. =D now for the pictures!


my dad and my mum =D

thats me. =D

mummy and daddy



grandma XD


CHRISTMAS !
Genting highlands

thats a hotel




okay end! this is me in the hotel! good night people XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home