<3 Starlight

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR =D

I just love celebrating chinese new year. people like us gets lots of money out of red packets. * evil grins* anyway ! I went to my grandmother's house and then went to Uncle charlie's house for reunion lunch =D The best part of the day - I went edwin's house with clarence and ira, chatted quite a lot with them, as usual we bitched about people and chatted about our troubles. HAHA, i just love being with them. after which my cousins came to my house and i had to go back early, well it was really nice seeing my cousins again. took some pictures !

Clarence bestie and me :DD I WAS LOL-ING WHEN I MET HIM WITH HIS CHEENA OUTFIT.

My cousin trying to pose as a professional pianist. =X

ME and cheryl lim.

My stupid spastic cousin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home