<3 Starlight

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy fathers' day!!! :DD

I went breakfast with my dad and my family early in the morning, then rushed to meet my besties- Ira, edwin at Clarence house! :D Tao Oei came late. Actually we are actually executing a secret plan at clarence's house to do something. HAHA. not going to reveal anything here. but anyway the plan succeeded :D meanwhile, clarence went swimming and me and tao oei took some pictures of him. HAHA. interested to see pls go to my facebook :D

After meeting my besties, went to get my hair done at the salon, however ben took leave today then i just had to get some random hairstylist to get my hair trimmed and i did treatment. It wasnt as bad as i thought anyway. haha.

At night attended church, then went chloe's house for stayover ! daniel came too, and we really played hard and studied hard. haha. i studied quite a lot at her house, kinda productive though. and we also had a lot of fun web-caming with gabriel that stupid sushi boy, then had cat fight with them (LOL), teased chloe and she kicked me off the bed, had pillow,aritom,toys fight on her bed(in fact everywhere), crazy night with them. we didnt sleep until it was 4am. LOL. =P and chloe sort of mumbled some crazy and act cute stuff in her sleep while she was sleeping beside me. HAHA. daniel slept on the floor, always get bullied by chloe.

Morning woke up and went home. =D STUDY TIME ! so are the holidays being extended because of the H1 N1 virius ? HAHA. I would wan it to be extended, so that i can revise more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home